Our expert tour guides are happy to show you how to have the most fun ziplining in Big Bear Lake, California on our nine-run mountain zipline that reaches speeds of up to 35 mph.
- Individual Ages 14 & older
- Military/Veteran For current & former military members. Must show ID.
We love fall! To celebrate the change in season, we have Fall Segway Tours available every afternoon. Come on up and learn about our local wildlife and how they prep for winter!
Enjoy a fun, new route that is designed to show off the best of Fall here in Big Bear. The local wildlife start to prepare for winter and we undergo a spectacular change in scenery, – we love sharing it with all our mountain visitors! Our Fall Colors tours have start times of either 1:30 pm or 2:30 pm throughout October.
The Best Year-Round Big Bear Segway PT Experience
Join us for a scenic Segway tour of Big Bear! Our tours are truly the most relaxing, exhilarating and fun way to see the Big Bear Lake area. Have you been thinking of trying a Segway PT? Then an Action Segway Tour is for you!
With a guide to show you the basics of riding and using their local knowledge to give you the best tour content – you’re in for the perfect Segway PT experience. Learn the history of Big Bear from a Certified Segway Tour Guide and explore the beautiful forest.
Join us year-round! Glide your way through Big Bear Valley in warm or cold weather. Fun, educational and exciting! Private and large groups are always welcome.
- “How-to-Ride” Segway PT orientation
- Certified Segway Tour Guides
- Learn the history of Big Bear
- Educational nature guide
- Explore the beautiful forests of the Big Bear Valley
- All customers must fill out and sign a release form.
- Riders are required to wear a helmet while on tour. Helmets will be provided free of charge.
- Riders must be at least 14 years old.
- Riders must weigh at least 100 lbs. Maximum weight is 260 lbs.
- Riders must wear sturdy closed-toe shoes such as tennis shoes or hiking boots. Sandals, heels, and flip-flops are not permitted.
- Riders should be able to climb stairs without the use of a handrail and be able to nimbly step on and off a curb without assistance.
- Riders should be capable of standing for extended periods of time.
- Riders must be in adequate health. Riders cannot be pregnant and should be free from back, foot, heart or respiratory problems.
- The Segway tour is an outdoor experience. Dress appropriately for the weather.
- Drink lots of water prior to your tour. Riders not used to the altitude can experience altitude sickness.
- No tobacco, alcohol or chewing gum will be permitted.
- Cell phone and MP3 player use are prohibited while operating a Segway.
- Riders must always follow tour guides’ instructions.
- Have fun!