Our expert tour guides are happy to show you how to have the most fun ziplining in Big Bear Lake, California on our nine-run mountain zipline that reaches speeds of up to 35 mph.
The Best Year-Round Big Bear Segway PT Experience
Join us for a scenic Segway tour of Big Bear! Our tours are truly the most relaxing, exhilarating and fun way to see the Big Bear Lake area. Have you been thinking of trying a Segway PT? Then an Action Segway Tour is for you!
With a guide to show you the basics of riding and using their local knowledge to give you the best tour content – you’re in for the perfect Segway PT experience. Learn the history of Big Bear from a Certified Segway Tour Guide and explore the beautiful forest.
Join us year-round! Glide your way through Big Bear Valley in warm or cold weather. Fun, educational and exciting! Private and large groups are always welcome.
- What to Expect
- “How-to-Ride” Segway PT orientation
- Certified Segway Tour Guides
- Learn the history of Big Bear
- Educational nature guide
- Explore the beautiful forests of the Big Bear Valley
- Rules & Requirements
- All customers must fill out and sign a release form.
- Riders are required to wear a helmet while on tour. Helmets will be provided free of charge.
- Riders must be at least 14 years old.
- Riders must weigh at least 100 lbs. Maximum weight is 260 lbs.
- Riders must wear sturdy closed-toe shoes such as tennis shoes or hiking boots. Sandals, heels, and flip-flops are not permitted.
- Riders should be able to climb stairs without the use of a handrail and be able to nimbly step on and off a curb without assistance.
- Riders should be capable of standing for extended periods of time.
- Riders must be in adequate health. Riders cannot be pregnant and should be free from back, foot, heart or respiratory problems.
- The Segway tour is an outdoor experience. Dress appropriately for the weather.
- Drink lots of water prior to your tour. Riders not used to the altitude can experience altitude sickness.
- No tobacco, alcohol or chewing gum will be permitted.
- Cell phone and MP3 player use are prohibited while operating a Segway.
- Riders must always follow tour guides’ instructions.
- Have fun!
- Release Waiver
- Cancellation Policy