New Operating Guidelines
The safety and well-being of our guests always has been and remains a top priority to Action Tours. We are following as closely as possible recommendations by the CDC, the National Institutes of Health, State and Local authorities and national associations. Please review the information below before making a reservation. This is subject to change as guidelines are adjusted. Should you have any questions please feel free to call us at 909-866-0390 or email us at [email protected]
1. While in our office, face coverings do not need to be worn by anyone who is fully vaccinated. Anyone not fully vaccinated must wear a face covering. Face coverings must be worn by all participants regardless of vaccination status while riding in our vans. Face coverings do not need to be worn while ziplining, on Segways or in our open air off-road vehicles.
3. To expedite the check-in process, we highly recommend pre-signing liability forms using the link included in your confirmation email.
5. Hand sanitizer and hand washing facilities will be available in the office and on the tour. All public areas such as countertops, door frames, and doorknobs/handles will be sanitized frequently.
6. We provide transportation to the Zipline course. All participants must wear face coverings while in our van regardless of vaccination status. Once you exit the van at the site, face coverings do not need to be worn.
7. Gloves, helmets and all other safety gear will be sanitized between uses.
8. Retail items, including apparel, bandanas and accessories will be available for purchase in our office, but clothing may not be tried on and all sales are final.
9. If you are feeling ill or are obviously sick, we ask that you please postpone your trip for everyone’s comfort and safety. We would love to have you visit us as soon as you are well again.
Updated: June 18, 2021