At this time, we are able to remain open for tours in compliance with the state’s Outdoor Recreation Guidelines. We remain open daily and all reservations will continue to be honored. This may change at any time based on new federal, state or county regulations.
New Operating Guidelines
The safety and well-being of our guests always has been and remains a top priority to Action Tours. We are following as closely as possible recommendations by the CDC, the National Institutes of Health, State and Local authorities and national associations. Please review the information below before making a reservation. This is subject to change as guidelines are adjusted. Should you have any questions please feel free to call us at 909-866-0390 or email us at [email protected]
1. Participants must wear face coverings while in our office, in our vehicles, and on the tour. Non-participants who enter our office to check-in minors must wear face coverings as well.
2. Designated waiting areas will be marked inside the office to ensure guests maintain proper social distancing separation during the check-in process. After check-in, we ask that you maintain 6 feet of social distance from other participants. We also have an outdoor waiting area for your convenience.
3. To expedite the check-in process, we highly recommend pre-signing liability forms using the link included in your confirmation email.
4. During check-in all participants will have their temperature taken using non-contact equipment. Anyone with a fever will not be allowed to participate.
5. Hand sanitizer and hand washing facilities will be available in the office and on the tour. All public areas such as countertops, door frames, and doorknobs/handles will be sanitized frequently.
6. We provide transportation to the Zipline course. If you do not feel comfortable riding in our van with other masked participants, you may follow our van in your own vehicle. Once at the site, you will ride 2 miles in our open-air off-road vehicle with other masked participants to reach the Zipline.
7. Gloves, helmets and all other safety gear will be sanitized between uses.
8. Retail items, including apparel, bandanas and accessories will be available for purchase in our office, but clothing may not be tried on and all sales are final.
9. If you are feeling ill or are obviously sick, we ask that you please postpone your trip for everyone’s comfort and safety. We would love to have you visit us as soon as you are well again.
Updated: April 13, 2021