New Operating Guidelines
The safety and well-being of our guests always has been and remains a top priority to Action Tours. We are following as closely as possible recommendations by the CDC, the National Institutes of Health, State and Local authorities and national associations. Please review the information below before making a reservation. This is subject to change as guidelines are adjusted. Should you have any questions please feel free to call us at 909-866-0390 or email us at [email protected].
1. To expedite the check-in process, we highly recommend pre-signing liability forms using the link included in your confirmation email.
2. Hand sanitizer and hand washing facilities will be available in the office and on the tour. All public areas such as countertops, door frames, and doorknobs/handles will be sanitized frequently.
3. We provide transportation to the Zipline course and to the Snowshoe starting point. In keeping with CDC and CDPH guidance, face masks are recommended, but not required, while riding in our vans.
4. Gloves, helmets and all other safety gear will be sanitized between uses.
5. Retail items, including apparel, bandanas and accessories will be available for purchase in our office, but all sales are final.
6. If you are feeling ill or are obviously sick, we ask that you please postpone your trip for everyone’s comfort and safety. We would love to have you visit us as soon as you are well again.
Updated: April 29, 2022