The safety and well-being of our guests always has been and remains a top priority to Action Tours. We are following as closely as possible recommendations by the CDC, the National Institutes of Health, State and Local authorities and national associations. Please review the social distancing operating plan below before making a reservation. This plan is subject to change as guidelines are adjusted. Should you have any questions please feel free to call us at 909-866-0390 or email us at [email protected]
1. Each tour will have no more than 9 participants so we can avoid large gatherings and provide social distancing. Unfortunately, this means that non-participants cannot wait with you in our office before or after the tour. Designated waiting areas will be marked inside the office to ensure guests maintain proper social distancing separation during the check-in process.
2. To avoid congestion in our office, please do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to your tour time. If you arrive earlier than your 15-minute check-in window, please stay in your car until check-in opens 15 minutes prior to your tour time. To expedite the check-in process, we highly recommend pre-signing liability forms using the link included in your confirmation email.
3. We ask that participants wear a face covering while in our office, in our vehicles, and on the tour. Non-participants who enter our office to check-in minors must wear face coverings as well.
4. Retail items, including apparel, bandanas and accessories will be available for purchase in our office, but clothing may not be tried on and all sales are final.
5. Hand washing facilities will be available in the office and on the tour. All public areas such as countertops, door frames, and doorknobs/handles will be sanitized frequently.
6. Lockers will not be available for personal belongings. All personal belongings should be stored out of sight in your vehicle.
7. Gloves used on the tour will be used only once. You may take them home with you or throw them away after your tour. Helmets and all other safety gear will be sanitized between uses.
8. We provide transportation from our office to the Zipline course. If you do not feel comfortable riding in our vans, you may follow the van in your own vehicle. Once at the site, you will be required to ride 2 miles in our open-air safari jeep with other participants to reach the Zipline.
9. If you are feeling ill or are obviously sick, we ask that you please postpone your trip for everyone’s comfort and safety. We would love to have you visit us as soon as you are well again.
Updated: May 22, 2020