Our expert tour guides are happy to show you how to have the most fun ziplining in Big Bear Lake, California on our nine-run mountain zipline that reaches speeds of up to 35 mph.
Big Bear Snowshoeing is a Winter Activity for Everyone
Enjoy the beauty of the winter solitude amongst the Jeffrey and Ponderosa pine trees surrounded by snow-capped Big Bear, CA Mountains. Our multi-terrain snowshoe tours are customized to each group so you can choose to go easy, go hard or any combination.
The beauty of snowshoeing is that there are many trails you can enjoy that are not accessible via snowboarding or skiing, immersing you in the peace and quiet of the Big Bear wilderness.
Our snowshoeing tour is fun for all ability levels! We provide your equipment (snowshoes and trekking poles) and training with our experienced guide.
Book your Big Bear snowshoeing tour online today.
- What to Expect
- Equipment & training provided
- Experienced tour guide
- Explore the beautiful forests surrounded by mountains
- Customize the tour to fit your experience level
- Rules & Requirements
- All customers must fill out and sign a release form.
- Participants must be at least 10 years old.
- Maximum weight to participate is 330 lbs.
- Participants should be free from back, foot, heart or respiratory problems and in generally good health.
- No tobacco, alcohol or chewing gum will be permitted.
- All participants must wear appropriate attire, which is as follows:
- Comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing (think ski/snowboard clothes)
- Snow pants or waterproof pants with gaiters
- Warm, waterproof boots, preferably snow boots
- Waterproof/windproof/breathable jacket or outer shell
- Fleece or warm layers
- Hat and gloves
- Sunglasses or snow goggles
- All participants should also bring the following:
- Small backpack or daypack
- Water bottle or hydration bladder
- Sunscreen & lip balm
- Energy bars or snacks
- Extra clothing layers
- Extra socks
- Participants must always follow tour guides and stay with the group.
- Participants must only use equipment provided by Action Snowshoe Tours.
- Tours run in most weather (including snow) but snowshoeing is dependent upon snow accumulation and conditions. We may vary the tour as needed. In the case of extreme weather at your scheduled tour time, we may reschedule your tour or issue you a tour voucher to use at a later date.
- Release Waiver
- Cancellation Policy